Sunday, August 9, 2020
Friday, August 2, 2019
Republic of the Philippines)
______________________ ) Sc.
AFFIDAVIT OF LOSS
I, ______________________, Filipino, of legal age, married, and with residence and postal address at ________________________________________________________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law, hereby depose and state that:
1. I have been trying to look for the original Certificate of Registration of my car with the following details:
MOTOR NO. :
SERIAL/CHASSIS NO. :
TYPE OF BODY :
PLATE NO. :
YEAR MODEL :
FILE NO. :
C.R. NO. :
2. Diligent efforts to locate the said document were exerted but it proved futile; and
3. I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truthfulness of the foregoing facts and for the purposes of declaring it loss and for whatever legal purpose it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this _____ day of ____________________ at __________________, Philippines.
AFFIANT FURTHER SAYETH NAUGHT.
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this _____ day of ____________________________ affiant personally appeared and exhibited to me his Government-issued Identification Card No. ________________________, issued on _____________________ at City of Makati.
Doc. No.: _____;
Page No.: _____;
Book No.: _____;
Series of 2019.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Republic of the Philippines )
City of ___ ) Sc.
AFFIDAVIT OF ECONOMIC STATUS
I, AAA, of legal age, Filipino citizen and with residence address at 143 Brgy IloveYou, Manila, after having been sworn to in accordance with law, do hereby depose and state, that:
1. I am applying for Violet Card at XXX Medical Center, Manila, to support my medication and in connection therewith, I am required to submit a sworn statement of my economic status, hence this aﬃdavit;
2. I am solo parent with one minor child still studying;
3. I am not getting any financial support from the father of my minor child;
4. I am unemployed and our sole source of income is my sari-sari store located in our residence at 143 Brgy IloveYou, Manila;
5. I am earning Two Hundred Pesos (P200.00) daily income from my sari-sari-store, of which we are getting our daily expenses, and payment for utility bills and rental fee;
6. I am executing this aﬃdavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and for purposes of applying for issuance of Violet Card issued by XXX Medical Center.
AND FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereby signed this Affidavit on this ____day of ______________20__ in the City of ________________ on ______________.
Signed in the Presence of:
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES )
CITY OF _______________________) Sc.
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this___________________________ in the City of _____________, affiant exhibiting to me his/her government issued identification card No. __________________________________, issued on _________________, issued at ______________.
Doc. No. :_______
Book No. :_______
Page No. :_______
Series of :2019.
at May 21, 2019
Thursday, April 11, 2019
For the updates/amendments on the Corporation Code of the Philippines, please click the link:
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Monday, September 3, 2018
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
__________________________ ) Sc.
AFFIDAVIT OF DISCREPANCY IN NAME
I, WWW WWW, of legal age, single, and with address at 808 Maganda St., May Lahi, Manila under oath, state that:
1. My name is WWW XXX as stated and registered in my birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority. A copy of my birth certificate is hereto attached as ANNEX “A” and made an integral part of this Affidavit;
2. In my Certificate of Live Birth as recorded in the Office of the Civil Registrar of May Lahi, Manila, Philippines, my surname was erroneously written as "XYX" instead of my true and correct surname of "XXX";
3. My true surname name is "XXX", as appearing in all my pertinent records including scholastic records and all identification cards, including my Philippine passport. Copy of my Philippine passport is hereto attached as Annex “B” and made an integral part of this Affidavit;
4. WWW XXX and WWW XYX refer to one and the same person, the herein Affiant; and
5. I am executing this Affidavit of Discrepancy to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and to explain the discrepancy in my Certificate of Live Birth.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto affix my signature this _________________ at __________________________.
Signed in the presence of:
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this _______________ at _____________, Affiant exhibiting to me his/her Competent Identification Card: ______________________, issued on _________________ at ________________.
Doc No. _______;
Page No. ______;
Book No. ______;
Series of 2019.
Sunday, August 13, 2017
Republic of the Philippines
City of Makati Sc.
I, MMM M MMM of legal age, Filipino, single and with office address at G/F United Kingdom Tower, Venus Road, Makati City, after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, do hereby depose and say that:
1. I am the Corporate Secretary of the XYZ CORPORATION, a domestic company duly-registered with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), with corporate business address at G/F United Kingdom Tower, Venus Road, Makati City;
2. At the Special Board meeting held on October 19, 2014 where majority of the Stockholders are present and at which a quorum was existing and acting throughout, the members of the Board present approved the following recommendations:
a. “RESOLVED, as it is hereby RESOLVED, that the following are the newly elected Board of Directors: 1.MMM M MMM, 2. JJJ J JJJ and 3. HHH H HHH and likewise elected as Corporate Secretary, Treasurer and Board of Director as replacement of XXX X XXX, respectively. Said officers shall act as such for the remaining term of the Board of Directors who resigned and replaced” and
b. “RESOLVED FINALLY, that updating of corporate accounts specifically bank accounts of the Corporation will be the tasked of the new Corporate Secretary, MMM M MMM. Official signatories for the checks, deposits and withdrawal shall be MMM M MMM and JJJ J JJJ.
3. The foregoing approval has not been amended, suspended or revoked and the same is valid and effective until otherwise modified by another act of the board.
Done this 5 November 2014, Makati City.
MMM M MMM
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this 21st day of January 2015, personally exhibited to his LTO driving License No. N02-1234-5678 issued on November 28, 2013 in Quezon City.
Doc. No. ___
Page No. ___
Book No. ___
Series of 2014.
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES REGIONAL TRIAL COURT _____________ JUDICIAL REGION _____________ IN RE: PETITION FOR COMMISSION ...
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES ____________ JUDICIAL REGION REGIONAL TRIAL COURT Branch ____ _________________ RE: I...
This is only a s ample DEED OF DONATION format. It could be subject to modifications to suit the purpose/s of its execution and requirem...